Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Last Day of School

So it would make sense for me to post some pictures from the classroom, right? Umm yeah, nice thought, but it didn't even occur to me to take any of that. I did, however, get some of the cub scouts as they were taking part in the lowering of the flag ceremony. It will be the last time that grades pre-k through six will be together for this type of ceremony, as our new elementary opens this next Fall.


School ended at noon today, and Aaron and I then went about four million places, running errands and spending money (funny how those go hand in hand). After that, we picked up Clayton and then went to a combination beginning of the summer/first birthday party at some friends house. It was a great way to kick off the summer. Here's Aaron with Kyndal, a friend since pretty much birth.



And of course you know this handsome little blue-eyed boy. Did I mention he starts kindergarten in August?

No comments: