Saturday, May 31, 2008

More veggie pics

Yeah, I realize this is probably getting old, but I'm excited, lol. This is the first batch of green beans we've picked, and the first of the sweet peppers. We even have some little bitty cucumbers growing, and some tomatoes which are starting to turn red. It's been a great growing season. And yes, that is a knight's hat, or whatever it's called. I asked Aaron to bring me a bucket and that's what he came up with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green beans! I'm going to grow those next year when I get an actual garden going!

Cheryl said...

I picked some TOMATOES today!! Just two grape ones, but hey, it's tomatoes! We only ended up with a few green bean plants, so I don't think we'll have a lot, but still, it's fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, tomatoes! I'm waiting impatiently for my tomatoes. We had some spinach a co-worker of mine grew last year and Ernie said "we have to grow spinach next year." It was really good!