Saturday, June 07, 2008

A serious case of the ra ra ra's

Or the crankies. Or generalized bitchiness. Whatever you want to call it. The weather is beautiful; I got to go swimming and lie out in the morning sun before it got too hot, and soak up some Vitamin D, and still I'm in a bad mood. It could be the fact that I almost cut my finger off this morning while trying to slice a tomato. It could be the fact that I busted my brand new floatie thing this morning while trying to inflate it with the air compressor, because Mike left without doing it for me. It could be that Aaron has been gone with a friend since yesterday afternoon, and I miss him.

Or it could simply be PMS.

I'm betting strongly on that last theory.

I tipped the little carhop at Sonic $3 earlier on a $7 tab. I'm going on the idea that doing good things for others makes you feel better about yourself.

We'll see how that goes.

No comments: