Friday, June 27, 2008

Sooooooo tired

All week this week, I have been beat. I don't know the specific cause. I think it's actually a combination of several things. There's been Vacation Bible School each morning to get the kids up and to. Aaron has had Cub Scout Twilight Camp each evening, that I've had to get him ready for and off to, and from which he doesn't get home until 10 p.m. each night. It's been really hot this week. Christian has been with us, and likes to talk. A lot. So I've not really had much quiet time to myself. I've had a couple of unusually full days in court this week. I'm still recovering from all the heat and walking from last week's Six Flags trip.

And mostly, I'm just getting old.

This weekend, I hope to get caught up on some rest, as does Aaron, who is even more exhausted than I am. Mike and Christian are going tomorrow morning to help his friend with the project that he has going, while Aaron and Clayton and I stay home and sleep in. Then go swimming. Then lay around.

I may, at some point, get motivated to finish the rest of these curtains that I am making for Shannon's nursery.





But that's about as motivated as I'm going to get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those curtains! I can't wait to be able to hang them. :)

(also, let me know how much the total comes to and if you want me to paypal you the money or send you a check)