Here we have some of Mike's favorites, grape tomatoes.
And this would be the first of the roma tomatoes to begin to ripen. With the recent tomato salmonella scare, I'm really, really glad we planted our own this year.
And this is one of the first spaghetti squash that we have seen. Hopefully it will get big enough to pick before it gets choked by the steadily encroaching grass.
One of the onions that clearly should have been planted a bit deeper than it was. Darn that 12 year old gardener!
And lastly, some more pretty little jalapenos. With the tomatoes beginning to ripen, I'm hoping for some homemade salsa before too long!




2 comments:
My first two cherry tomatoes started to grow this week -- I was so excited I made Ernie and Gaby come look. Yes, I'm definitely a dork.
Ah, but I totally understand.
Clearly.
Post a Comment