It was made by one of the wonderful quilters in the group, and as you can see below, signed by all the wonderful ladies involved with our local chapter of Project Linus, which makes it even more special.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Nice surprise
I posted recently about stepping down from my position as chapter coordinator for Project Linus. I haven't made it to the last couple of monthly meetings in order to allow the new coordinator to get settled in, and also to spend the time with the kids, which was my main reason for stepping down in the first place. In any case, it was highly suggested to me that I should be at tonight's meeting. Being a somewhat bright, and very suspicious person, I figured the ladies were up to something, but was sincerely surprised when they presented me with this wonderful memento.

It was made by one of the wonderful quilters in the group, and as you can see below, signed by all the wonderful ladies involved with our local chapter of Project Linus, which makes it even more special.
It was made by one of the wonderful quilters in the group, and as you can see below, signed by all the wonderful ladies involved with our local chapter of Project Linus, which makes it even more special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment