Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chip off the Old Block

Aaron is sitting on the couch right now, looking through the Washington D.C. attractions book that we got from our Senator's office. But he's not just looking at it. He's making lists. The one he is working on right now is of places that are currently closed or otherwise unavailable for public viewing. That's so we don't waste time even thinking about those places. The next list he has planned is for places that would be interesting to go to. That way, we know what to discuss when we get together for further trip planning.

I'm having serious flashbacks here to the first time that I visited D.C., while in law school. I had an itinerary for each and every day that we were there. Somehow, as planned as that trip was? I'm thinking that this one may be even more so, lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Make sure he remembers one of the nights you are taking the Metro out to Rockville to have dinner with us. It'll be a break for you all!

Cheryl said...

We were talking about that today, actually. He asked if we were going to Baltimore, and I told him no, but that we were going to Rockville to have dinner with Shannon. "And Gaby?" he said. Yes, and Gaby. Ernie even, lol.

Anonymous said...

I'll take you guys up to Baltimore one afternoon if you like, but I think it'd seriously cut into your time in DC.