Sunday, June 15, 2008

And the rest of the weekend was pretty special also

The campout was, to be honest, not as much of a beating as I had thought it would be. Parts of it were really fun, and parts simply incredibly memorable, such as this visitor to the campsite; apparently we were seriously invading his turf:



We got home much earlier than I had thought which gave me chance to get a bit of a nap before Susan came over. She loved her presents, which include this quilt I made her, using Sunbonnet Sue applique quilt squares that her grandmother made many years ago:



But as much as she liked the quilt, she liked the presents that the boys gave her even more. There were the flowers and painted butterfly from Clayton:



And, probably the biggest hit was the story that Aaron wrote her, which you can see her reading in this photo:



and can watch a video of by clicking here.

No comments: