The infamous filing I have mentioned, not once, but twice? All done. Completely done. And it only took me 4 hours. Umm, yes, as a matter of fact, it has been awhile since I filed. Also, I did it by myself. In retrospect, I decided that having a 12 year old help me file the types of papers he would be filing was probably not such a good idea.
Anyway, back to the filing. You see, the thing about lawyers are that they are wordy. And because they are so wordy, they not only talk a great deal, but they generate lots of documents, resulting in lots of papers that need to be filed.
And the only people who generate even more documents than attonreys? CPS workers. Lots and lots of papers there. Some of them in duplicate. And triplicate. Quadruplicate even.
So the papers to be filed, they were numerous. But they are filed now, by golly. And ye olde filing cabinet? Purged of closed cases, now resting happily in two cardboard file boxes, waiting to be put into cold storage.
Tomorrow perhaps I'll get to the time sheets that I need to get updated. Yeehaw.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Good for you! You're making progress!
Post a Comment