The kids have been taking swimming lessons this week, like they do most every summer. Aaron already swims pretty well, and Clayton has been picking it up pretty well himself, but with a swimming pool in the back, I think it's very important that they be very strong swimmers. Plus, they really enjoy it. We take lessons at the high school in the nearest large town, which is about 7 miles away, and the kids that they have doing the coaching do such a good job, and are so good with all the children.
The first one here is Aaron practicing his backstroke.

This is Clayton practicing his swimming. His instructor is a few feet in front of him, swimming backwards as he swims forward. The water at the point he is is this picture is 12 feet deep! Look at that baby go!

Here's Clayton jumping off the diving board, or the "blue flipper" as Clayton calls it.

And I was a bit late on this one obviously, as you can see the aftermath only of Aaron's jump.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, look at them go! I'm so impressed.
Post a Comment