And it will continue to look like that until I get tired of only having this to wear:
Oh wait, I already am tired of wearing all that.
Seriously, I'm down to about three or four clean suits which, for a courtroom attorney, is a problem. The picture above actually makes it look like I have more clothes to wear than what I do. Hanging there are several jackets which, although beautiful, don't actually fit me. They were given to me by the wife of my pastor. She often gives me beautiful clothes which were given to her by her mother. Some fit and some don't, but they are all so beautiful and so high quality, that I tend to hang onto them in the event I might suddenly fit into them. I have considered donating them to a battered women's shelter, along with several other suits I no longer wear, but guess what? They have to be, yes you guessed it, DRYCLEANED before they will take them!!!
Like that's going to happen.




2 comments:
Do you not have one of those places that will dry clean the items for $1.79 a piece? It's the only way I'm able to afford dry cleaning.
I've not found one; I need to try to find one though. I think the place we use charges like $4 a piece or something ridiculous. Since suits are two pieces, you can see where this is going.
Post a Comment