Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Fever Two

I'm still enjoying summer just a bit too much probably, as I blew off about 2 hours this afternoon swimming with Christian, Aaron and Clayton. But hey, it is their summer break, and Christian is here for a visit for a couple of weeks, so I owe it to them to give them a good time, right? I said right?

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

Anyway, I have been a bit better with the motivation lately. At least a little. My laundry is all done; my house is mostly clean, and the kids playroom and bedroom are even somewhat clean. We had planned on going through and getting rid of a bunch of toys today, but then the swimming pool vortex literally sucked us in. What were we to do?

Tomorrow though, I have plans. I was supposed to be in mediation, but it got rescheduled, so I have a free day. Clayton will go to school, because he has a field trip, so I think I'm going to enlist Aaron and Christian to help me do some long overdue filing in my office. Free labor, dude. That rocks.

Then maybe we'll go swimming in the afternoon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use the free labor! Put those boys to work!

Cheryl said...

That was my thought. We're going to have to wait now until the rain quits though. At least I made it into the house from out in the office before it started. The garden needs it, so I'm not complaining, but it does make me worry a bit as Clayton is supposed to be at miniature golf right now. This is his first off-campus field trip, so I was already a bit anxious

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they figured it out. I'm sort of anxious today too...Gaby had her first trip to the swimming pool with her camp. She's taking lessons, but she's not a strong swimmer yet. I hope she's having a good time.