Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

It was a very good day. I got to spend the entire weekend with my mom, whom I really miss since she moved back home, and had a very nice lunch with my brother and his family as well as my mother in law and father in law and two of Mike's aunts. Igot a beautiful and unexpected diamond necklace from the boys, as well as some wonderful homemade cards made by them.

It occured to me as I uploaded these pictures from today that I really should have had Mike take a picture of me with my mother and his, but somewhow it just didn't occur to me!

Anyway, here's a Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers out there!


Here is Mike's mother and his aunt Maxine


This is my wonderful mom


And me with my sweet boys

No comments: