Friday, May 23, 2008

Okay and before I forget

I'm going to mention "kiss, hug, and squeeze." Sometime last year, Clayton came up with that particular Claytonamore way of showing affection. I particularly like squeezes as they are essentially hugs on steroids. Happily Santa brought him lots of them in his Christmas stocking, so we've been stocked pretty much for the rest of the year.

I post this not so much because it's just too darn cute, which it is, and I don't want to hear anything to the contrary. No, I posted it because I'm just flat afraid that if I don't, I'm going to forget. I would have sworn that I never would, but you know what? I would be wrong. I was looking at blog entries I made when I first started this blog, and realized that I had talked about things that in fact I had forgotten about. Who woulda thunk it. I'm blaming that on being overextended with work rather than getting old. Humor me on that, please.

No comments: