Saturday, May 17, 2008

WE HAVE PRODUCE, PEOPLE!!!

Before you take the time to look, prepare to disregard the weeds. My gardening gift is growing vegetables, not pulling weeds, so get off my back, sheesh.



Check out those little squashies!

And here are some tomatoes on one of the tomato plants. Several of the other tomato plants have tomatoes also, AND we have some bell peppers growing. By the way, those are onions you see in front of the tomato plant, not runaway grass.

Let's just hope for more good rain, and not too hot of a summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! None of my plants have any vegetables on them yet -- I'm still waiting for flowers!
We've had lots of rain, but not much 79-82 degree weather yet, so I'm still waiting.

Cheryl said...

My dad always planted a vegetable garden on Good Friday, and as I got older, I would help him, so it's become kind of a special tradition for me to continue with my family. Easter came early this year, so our garden has been planted for quite some time. It was at the very start of the planting season, but we've been fortunate to have good weather.