Sunday, May 11, 2008

Future Casanova

I just realized I forgot to post this before, and it's too good not to share. Clayton is such a ladies man, and always has been. He loves girls of all ages. He finds girls to hug wherever he goes: school, church, supermarkets, you name it. Often, when I pick Clayton up from school, I have to wait for him to get hugs from one or more little girls before we can leave for the day. One day about a month ago, I went to pick Clayton up. One of the little girls had to give him a hug, and then another, and another. Finally, after about 8 hugs from 8 different little girls, we walked out of the classroom. As we are walking down the hallway, I ask him, "Clayton, why is it that all the little girls have to give you hugs every day before we leave?" Clayton's response, very matter of fact, "The girls like me, and I like them. That's just how God made me." Well alrightey then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I think that spells trouble for the teenage years.