And that leaves me wondering, among other things, where in the world did this past school year go?!?!
I registered Clayton for kindergarten on Monday. That seems almost impossible to believe. I was looking through the past posts of this blog the other day, and one of the first ones was of Aaron on his first day of kindergarten! Boy, does time fly.
There's only about one month of school left, which leaves me wondering about summer plans. I've been looking into various day camps for Aaron, to give him something to do. I just have to sit down with a calendar and figure out a good schedule. I don't want to overbook him, as I firmly believe much of summer should just be about hanging out and unstructured play, but I also know how much he enjoys the occasional activity, so I'm thinking some fun camps are the way to go. We're considering art camp, piano camp, etc..., in addition to Vacation Bible School and Cub Scout twilight camp.
As for vacation, I'm not seeing much on the horizon. The cost of gas makes most trips out of the question, so we may have to just settle for a short trip to San Antonio, and perhaps a camping trip or two. I am just dying to take Aaron to Washington D.C., but I don't know that we'll be doing that anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We're not doing a lot in the vacation department this year, either. It's just too expensive to drive anywhere!
Post a Comment