I mean, real live produce. And umm, apparently one of them should have been picked several days before it was. We shall call it monster squash and frame it or something. It's an option, since it's probably gotten way too big and is going to be way too tough to actually eat. But anyway. Did you see those jalapenos though, baby? Now if the tomatoes and onions will just get ready, we could have some salsa!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Did I mention that we had produce?
I mean, real live produce. And umm, apparently one of them should have been picked several days before it was. We shall call it monster squash and frame it or something. It's an option, since it's probably gotten way too big and is going to be way too tough to actually eat. But anyway. Did you see those jalapenos though, baby? Now if the tomatoes and onions will just get ready, we could have some salsa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I bet if you cut the big squash up small and cooked it, you could still eat it.
Again, I'm jealous of your produce! I can't wait for my plants to produce actual vegetables.
I'm definitely going to try. Nothing to lose!
See here's the thing. I have produce earlier than you, but you'll probably have it later, as it gets so stinking hot and dry here typically that it will quit producing.
I'm hoping though that I can keep my tomato plants alive, so that I will have fall tomatoes, which has happened before!
Post a Comment