Monday, May 19, 2008

And my question would be...

We are in a series at church called Knocking on Heaven's Door, where we are learning about what Heaven is like, based on what the scriptures say. Yesterday, the pastor is talking about how everyone always has questions that they are at the top of their list to ask when they get to Heaven and meet God. So I'm sitting there thinking about it, and it's like, yes, I'm sure I have some, but I just can't really think of any right now.

Well, this morning in court, I figured out one of the BIG ONES.

WHY IN THE WORLD ARE SO MANY BAD PARENTS WITH SO MANY PROBLEMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DRUG ADDICTION, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, UNBELIEVABLE BAD JUDGMENT, GENERAL STUPIDITY, AND ALL AROUND LAZINESS, SO FRACKING FERTILE?!?!?!

And why, oh why, are so many good, loving couples, who could provide such a wonderful home for a child, unable to have babies of their own?

That would be number one.

At least for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and me both, babe. I ask that question all the time.