Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Toothless Wonder




Okay, it's only one tooth, but it is the first one, so it is of course VERY IMPORTANT!!! Okay, here's the sad thing. The one next to it is very loose as well, and we had no idea that any of his teeth were even loose. Yes, I am a bad second child mother. I knew when all of Aaron's teeth were loose. Somehow, that just slipped by us this time.

Clayton, he surprised us. Scared us actually. I was dead asleep this morning when he came into my bedroom, crying hysterically. I thought Aaron had run away and joined the circus or something, but no, it was just that his tooth was loose to the point of barely hanging on. Once I convinced him that it was not only okay and normal, but a good thing, he was okay. He wanted me to finish pulling it out. Umm, no. I'm a lawyer, not a dentist. Luckily he was less squeamish and actually pulled it out himself.

He's such a tough kid.

2 comments:

Amy said...

AHH NO! I am NOT ready for them to start loosing their teeht! E just started cutting his 6 year molars!

Cheryl said...

Yeah, I know. But just think, they are also about to start kindergarten, AAAAAHHHAAAAAHH