Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Been a long week for such a short one

I love three day weekends, but they always make for such a strange week following the Monday holiday. It was a really great weekend though, primarily because we did a lot of nothing. And a lot of sleeping in, which was much needed. I didn't get done the one big project which I wanted to get done, which was cleaning out and organizing my sewng room. I got a bit done yesterday though, and hope to work on it tomorrow as well.

The problem with my sewing room is that it tends to be the room that collects everything I can't figure out where else to put. And so it gets cluttered. And clutter causes me stress. And the purpose of my sewing room is to have a place where I can de-stress. Are you getting the dilemna here? Anyway, I'm hoping to spend a couple of hours on it tomorrow and make some progress, so that I can go back to having my blood pressure lower when I walk in there, rather than raise.

Speaking of high blood pressure, I apparently lost my mind when scheduling things for today. I try very hard not to overbook myself in court. Partly because I don't like feeling like I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to get everything done, and partly because I don't like my clients seeing me run around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Today? Definite headless chicken action.

At least it all got done, and is over.

And I have no court set tomorrow. But I'm still going to the courthouse. Why, you ask? Because I'm taking the pioneer club (the senior citizen set) from our church on a tour. And then I'm going back to the church to have lunch with them. It ought to be a rocking morning. I really do love senior citizens, so this ought to be a hoot.

No comments: