Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh and I keep forgetting to mention

That I have a new great nephew. I think it's simply denial that I could possibly be old enough to be a great aunt to not just one, but now two children.

Shocking.

Anyway, Tyler James was born very early this past Sunday morning at 28 weeks. He's a tiny little thing, weighing in at birth at only 2 lbs 13.5 ounces and about 14.5 inches long. He is getting some help with breathing, but seems to be doing quite well considering. Please lift up a prayer for him, if you are so inclined. He could use it. Mama Lindsey is doing well with things, but could use prayers as well as she has baby Rylie Faith who is 13 months old, and husband Rusty is deployed overseas. Lindsey and Rylie are staying with my brother and SIL while Rusty is overseas, so she does have a great deal of support, but it's still a lot to handle for someone only 21.

No comments: