So I've been a bit blue and out of sorts all day, as you could probably get from my post of this morning. I had intentions to do all sorts of work-related things today, and didn't do any of them because, quite frankly, I just felt icky.
Instead I did several things I hadn't planned to do. Like:
- get a flu shot (yeah, that helped with the ickiness)
- go to the quilt store for a birthday gift for my MIL
- have lunch with Aaron
The second two items definitely helped with the icky feeling. The last, clearly cheaper than the first. You see, the problem with going to a fabric shop when I am feeling blue is that buying fabric makes me happy, and helps lift the blues. But hey, when fabric and patterns are $68, and therapy is significantly more, I think I'm still better off with the fabric, right?
Besides, look at what cute things I got!
This is called a jelly roll.

And here's the jelly roll with the three cute patterns I bought. Not pictured is what I got my MIL, just in case she is reading this.

Enough for several more therapy sessions, no extra charge.
2 comments:
I'm thinking the Jelly roll is too cute to open up. Set it on a table and let it look pretty.
LOL, I considered it, but gave in to the temptation. It's part of the sickness.
Post a Comment