Monday, September 22, 2008

Just another manic Monday

I wish it were Sunday.
My I don't have to run day.
That's my fun day.
But it's just another manic Monday.

Apologies to the real people who sang that song, because, believe me, I didn't do it justice.

Anyway.

It is a manic Monday, beginning what is going to be a pretty manic week, at least for the first three days.

Happily, I had a nice relaxing weekend and got lots of quality time with the kids and lots of quality time in my sewing room, often at the same time, which always helps my mood.

And, last night, I finally got around to trying a recipe someone sent me for a three minute mug chocolate cake. And it actually worked. Too awesome.

Have a great Monday, all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know how to make chocolate cake in three minutes...

Cheryl said...

I posted the recipe, oh pregnant friend. I'm here for you!