Or something like that.
We went to Oktoberfest today. Not quite sure why Oktoberfest is held in September, but hey, who am I to judge. Anyway, we didn't stay very long as the kids were pretty much ready to go home, as we had already done all kinds of things earlier such as building things at Lowe's then shopping there, going to Joann Fabrics and Academy, and then going to lunch. They were pretty done at that point.
But hey, did I mention the chicken hat?




2 comments:
Oktoberfest in Germany is the end of September. I think it's got to do with the season more than the month. Of course, it does end in October.
I miss Oktoberfest. It was a big deal in the part of Germany where I lived.
Well that makes more sense now, lol.
There are a lot of Oktoberfest celebrations around here. Either there really are a lot of people with German heritage, or just lots of people looking for an excuse to have a party and drink beer.
Did they have chicken hats in Germany?
Post a Comment