First of all, you have to understand that I'm more of a research shopper than an impulse shopper. At least on big ticket items, are those that require contracts. Like mobile phones. Consequently, I've been wearing myself out the last two days, researching, polling, and otherwise investigating various mobile phone companies to determine who out next provider will be. I can tell you for sure that it will not be Sprint. We've been with them for the past three years or more, and they have just flat pissed me off on more than one occasion, the last time as recent as yesterday, so I now spit on Sprint. Figuratively that is, although that "customer service representative", term used loosely you understand, almost got spat on for real. Pushing it, he was.
Anyway, Sprint is out. AT&T is just oo overpriced, although I did use them for about 10 years with few problems. I'm leaning right now toward T-Mobile. We'll see what we end up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We have Verizon, because Ernie's company gets a discount for using them. I think his company does some work for them.
I HATE Sprint. Also, when you go to cancel your account and they tell you that you have to pay an outrageous fee? Tell them you're a lawyer and that the California courts just ruled those fees were illegal.
When we canceled our account a few years ago, after much HATE, they made us pay an outrageous fee.
Sprint seems to be pissing off a lot of people as of late. Every othere day we wake up to our phones being shut off. Last time they said we had a $1300 bill. Jeremy and I both have talked to numerous Sprint morons about the fact that they have screwed up our account. The idiot I talked to actually had the audacity to ask me to make a partial payment so they could turn the phones back on. I just made our payment on the 1st. I have seriously been thinking about egging the store. :)
Post a Comment