Aaron is already thinking about what he wants to be for Halloween. Typical, as he always likes to prepare things WAY ahead of time.
In honor of our recent trip, he is thinking he would like to dress up as a President. The problem becomes in having a creative costume, but one that kids will recognize, as well as adults.
I thought he should dress up as a duck on crutches. He could be George Bush. Get it? Anyway, Mike and I thought it was hilarious, but the humor was lost a bit on Aaron.
Anyone with any fabolous ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Lincoln is probably the most recognizable with the hat.
He's considering that, but also thinking about Teddy Roosevelt, as he he thinks he most resembles him. I'm trying to talk him into Albert Einstein, but he's not all that interested.
Post a Comment