I picked Clayton up from daycare for the very last time, which means that this week was our last time to pay for daycare.
School starts on the 25th, and Mike has taken off next week to hang out with the kids and do fun stuff before school starts.
So I should be happy, right? Then why am I so sad? It seems just yesterday that I put the kids in this daycare, but in truth, it was more than 3.5 years ago. I was even sadder then. My sweet mother had come to our house each and every week, for five years, to care for Aaron and Clayton, and finally felt it was time for them to start daycare. What a hard first week that was.
And now it's over.
My baby is starting kindergarten.
Yes, I realize that's a recurring theme as of late. Fasten your seatbelts, people, as I have the feeling you are going to be hearing a lot of that over the next few days, or weeks, or months.
Happy tax-free weekend all!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment