Sunday, August 24, 2008

Greetings from Camp Vaughan

It's been awhile since I've posted here, because, quite frankly, I haven't had time. Mike took the week off this past week, and other than having me having to work about 1.5 days of it, we spent the entire time doing fun things with the kids, prior to school starting tomorrow.

Hence the title.

Anyway, the week looked like this:

  • Monday: shop for school clothes for Clayton (already bought Aaron's prior to the Washington D.C. trip
  • Tuesday: roller skating; Six Flags was planned, but it was pouring down rain
  • Wednesday: Mike and boys to miniature golf while I had a mediation; after the mediation, all of us went bowling
  • Thursday: Six Flags
  • Friday: Dallas Zoo, which we only saw half of because it was so darned hot

Now, you'd think with a week like that, I'd have plenty of pictures, wouldn't you? Yeah, well, I didn't think to take a camera any day except Friday, and that was only because Aaron asked me about it. Nonetheless, I did get some very cute pictures at the zoo, which I'll share with you because you asked.

Here's a relative I haven't seen in quite some time. I was shocked to see him quite frankly. I thought he had moved to Oklahoma:

The brave alligator hunters:


Oh no, it's gotten Dad!

And Clayton's new girlfriend...
Stay tuned. Tomorrow is the first day of school, and I'm betting there will be some new pictures to see!

No comments: