I have been working a lot lately. Work for me often involves a great deal of time on the road, traveling to see kids, or doing mediations which involves a great deal of brain power and energy trying to remain patient.
So when I'm busy with work, it makes me really, really tired.
My husband is a smart man and realizes that when I get tired, I get cranky. And when I get cranky, life isn't good for anyone. So when I get tired, he encourages me to get extra sleep.
Along those lines, he let me sleep in this morning while he got the kids up and ready and off to school all by himself. And apparently he was on the right track, because I didn't get up until 12:15. Yes, that's 15 minutes after noon. And that was only after the phone rang and woke me up.
Apparently I was even more tired than I realized!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment