But I've been a major homebody. Maybe it's in reaction to how busy my work schedule was for a few months now, but this week I've done almost no work, and I'm really okay with that. I've been, instead, at home almost all day all week. I've even turned down lunch offers on two different days to instead stay home and do laundry and clean house.
Very weird.
Today I got seriously bit by the spring cleaning bug and have been throwing out tons and tons of stuff. Happily, even the kids, especially Clayton, have gotten on board also and are helping me go through their toys. We have started with the stuffed animals, of which there are at least a million, and they actually agreed to get rid of one very large black trashbag full. Next come the toys. Wish us luck there too. This weekend I hope to go through clothes, both the kids and mine, and purge there also.
And maybe even clean out some closets.
Boy my life is exciting.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment