which is unfortunate, because I'm not quite done yet.
In the last few days, I have completely filled up our very large rolling trashcan with things I have cleared out of my bedroom and the boys' bedroom. There is also a very large bag of stuffed animals to donate to the school's stuffed animal walk at the fall carnival, another bag of toys to give away, along with a box of books that Aaron has outgrown and which I know Clayton will never read. The carpets have been cleaned and the floors have been swept and mopped with my new steam mop.
A lot, yes, but only part of what I want to get accomplished in the next two days.
Still to do: clean out the kids playroom and gather together lots of old toys for donation; go through the kids clothes and either sort, box and label ones for future use, or bag up for donation along with the toys; polish the furniture, clean the kitchen counters and stove, and clean the bathrooms.
I'd like to get my closet clean also, but somehow I don't see that getting done.
Oh, and I have sewing still to do as well. I have an apron and towels to make for a shower on Saturday, and am making 5 different colored vests for the Schoolhouse Rock performance Aaron is going to be in next month.
Oh, and did I mention the court, mediation, 8 hour round trip to see kids, and trial preparation I also have going on this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment