It's been a very light workweek this week. Bad for the finances, but good timing as far as tthat goes with everyone sick.
Anyway, I've been using the time to do some sewing. Shocker, I know.
I made this bag and crayon roll for a birthday party Clayton is going to tomorrow.


And these were for friends who either have or will be having babies/grandbabies. Did I mention I broke three separate sewing machine needles on these suckers?

Clayton taught Abby how to slide down the slide yesterday. He thinks she loved it. I'm not sure she agrees.

And check it out people! We have germination!! It's coming a really good rain right now so I"m betting in a few days, there's going to be much more growth in the old veggie patch.

And in less cheerful news, I had to go get Aaron from school today and am taking him back to the dr. this afternoon. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment