I was going to set up an Etsy shop but apparently my pictures are too big, so I'm going to have to go through and reduce them all.
My second thought is to simply set up a secondary blog with pictures of things. Maybe as a side. Obviously, that's not the entire answer.
I'm working on it, Erica, I'm working on it.
In the meantime, here's what I had fun working on the last couple of days:
I bought these for a friend who is having a little girl. Her husband is a very big hunter. This is what they looked like when I bought them:
And this is what they look like after I got ahold of them. Better, huh?
And these are some bib and burp cloth sets I made for a friend's daughter whose shower was yesterday. They are reversible. The back side of the burp cloth shown looks like the front side of the bib shown, and the other way around.




1 comment:
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello - I was cleaning out my inbox and found your blog addy.
Guess who? ;)
Oh, and we have the same template - freaky!
Post a Comment