Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Yeesh, what a day!

Mike left this morning to go hunting. Which wouldn't be such a problem except that I had a mediation in another county.

Again, not that big a problem, usually, except that there are 7 attorneys involved in this case.

And 5 parents.

And 4 sets of relative caregivers.

It was a mess. And then one of the attorneys had to go to federal court this afternoon for some cases, and so we had to wait on him to get back.

All in all, I was in mediation from 9 this morning until 9 this evening.

Thank goodness for Grandpa. Who picked the kids up from school. Then brought them by the house to get their homework. Then fed them. Then took them to choir practice at church. Then took them back home so they could get baths. Then hung out with them until I got home at 9:30!!

Did I mention thank goodness for Grandpa? Now here I am at almost 10:30, exhausted, but still too wound up to sleep. 6:20 is going to come very early in the morning!!

No comments: