Sunday, October 26, 2008

Starting to look a lot like Halloween

So Clayton was going to be Peter Pan for Halloween. Until he wasn't. He decided instead he'd rather be Captain Hook. Of course I've already bought the pattern and fabric for Peter Pan. At least I haven't made the costume yet. Anyway, it's not that big of a deal since he was a pirate last year and can wear the same outfit, with a few additions and revisions. The following being one of them:


Yes, the wig does need to be trimmed. He looks a bit Cher-like here.

And then there is Aaron. He's probably going to need a different tie, and a haircut, and someone more talented at drawing a mustache. And I have to hem his pants. But other than that, this is what he is going as. Can you tell who he is?


And then there is this:



Yeah, don't ask.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know who Aaron is. He looks sort of like FDR to me. :)

Cheryl said...

You're close. It's the other Roosevelt cousin who was President.

He wanted to dress up as a President (imagine that) and thought that TR would be best, as he felt he looked most like him. My boy is always very practical, lol.

Anonymous said...

Ha. I knew he had to be one of the Roosevelts. :)