It's especially great when those big sales start on Fridays when the kids are in school and I don't have to work, so that I'm able to go shop to my heart's content with no distractions and less crowds than will be present on the weekends.
You've probably figured out by now that I was at just such a place today.
Well, duh.
The good news is that I saved 205 dollars!!
And I only had to spend 77 dollars to do it.
Yay me!
But look at some of the fun stuff that I got:
Lots of yummy fat quarters to make lots of yummy baby bibs
And lots of cute patterns to make lots of cute stuff
Many of the patterns I won't use anytime soon, but they were on sale for 99 cents, which is a huge bargain when you consider that the regular price is between 7 and 18 dollars a piece. I always stock up when they are at that price.
Just trying to be frugal.




No comments:
Post a Comment