I've been sewing the last couple of days.
A shocker, I know.
But you see, I was compelled by the pig fabric left over from the bibs I made the other day.
Anyway, I decided to make a diaper bag. It makes me laugh, so it was worth the time.
Here it is:
I've really got to get pictures up in my Etsy shop so I can support this habit, lol.




2 comments:
Dude. If you had those up on your etsy shop I would totally buy one from you (although maybe not in the pig pattern). Especially since I need a new diaper bag!
Yeah, pigs wouldn't be my first choice either, but my cousin is a pig freak, so it's kind of a joke.
I have the shop set up, I just don't have anythign in it yet, lol. I may try to work on next week, as it is a light workweek.
Post a Comment