So, as I do from time to time, I read through all the recent postings on the blogs that I keep up with, listed on the right side of my blog here. And on many there were the top things of the year that had happened to the blogger. And it was nice to read. And I considered putting the effort into such a post myself.
But frankly, it just seemed way too much work.
So, instead, I spent the evening in my favorite New Years Eve activity...
Hanging with my boys and doing fun things like:
Making funny faces at each other

Pretending to be attacked by a monster

Watching Mike's graceful bowling moves on the Wii

and beating him despite those graceful moves

Setting up the boys bed for a slumber party

And having a quiet evening at home, away from all the crazy drinkers, crazy drivers, and generally crazy people.
Happy New Year, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment