In the meantime, I did finish this bag, for Aaron's sweet teacher. Her favorite colors are pink, purple, turquoise, and zebra print. I think I hit all of them, lol.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Not nearly what I had planned to do, but
I finally got one Christmas present finished today. I have had plans to make tons of stuff this year, and just haven't had the time. I'm hoping to be able to whip out a few things over the next few days, but we'll see how that goes.
In the meantime, I did finish this bag, for Aaron's sweet teacher. Her favorite colors are pink, purple, turquoise, and zebra print. I think I hit all of them, lol.
In the meantime, I did finish this bag, for Aaron's sweet teacher. Her favorite colors are pink, purple, turquoise, and zebra print. I think I hit all of them, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment