Friday, December 12, 2008

Beginning to hate the steroids

Aaron was started on an intensive 21 day cycle of steroids this past Monday at the ashthma doctor, in an attempt to finally clear his lungs of all the lingering stuff that is hindering his lungs from functioning as they should. This was on top of the steroids he had already been taking for a week while in the hospital and then out.

So now, we are about 10 days into the steroid scene.

And it bites.

His face is beginning to look really puffy.

He almost couldn't fasten his pants this morning.

And I got a call a little while ago from the school nurse about his leg tremoring, a new occurrence. Oh, and he's doing these funny things with his eyes.

I'm waiting on a call back from the dr.'s office to make sure this isn't something we need to be worrying about.

As if I won't continue to worry about it anyway.

No comments: