Monday, July 14, 2008

This cleaning thing is about to kill me

Since my last post on this subject, I have cleaned out both pantries, spent two days cleaning and organizing the kids' room (No, I don't really expect it to stay that way, but a girl can dream) and cleaned the rest of the house. As for Mike, he mowed all 2 acres, including weedeating all around the pond and did lots of other outdoor projects.

It hasn't all been work though. We also spent time this weekend with my best friend from law school and her family, as they drove through on their way to Colorado. While our swimming pool surely cannot rival the beach that we went to while visiting them last year, it was still fun.





And have I mentioned lately how handsome these boys are?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how big the two of them are looking these days!

Cheryl said...

Tell me about it! Just wait until you see Aaron in person. He's huge.