Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Cleaning up my life

So I haven't been on the internet much recently. Primarily because I've been spending time cleaning up my life.

What does that mean exactly?

Well, partly it means spending much less time on the computer and much more time with the kids and Mike.

And partly it means literally cleaning. This weekend, Mike and I cleaned out all four refrigerators (yeah, don't ask), and all five freezers. Again, you don't want to know... The kids and I went through their jammie and sock drawers, and cleaned them out. I cleaned out their closets, and boxed up about four boxes of winter clothes, jammies, etc...

Plus lots of laundry and swimming, and spending time with Mike's brother's family in town from Houston.

I didn't get the pantry cleaned out as I had planned, but I'm hoping to get that done sometime this week.

No comments: