Sunday, July 20, 2008

Checking in

I anticipate this will be my last post until we get back from Washington D.C. It's been a busy week trying to do last minute things to get ready for the trip, including:
  1. trying to take care of any work type things that need to be done before we leave,
  2. making some last minute purchases,
  3. doing all the laundry
  4. ironing Mike's work shirts so he won't have to worry about it this week
  5. finish the patriotic tote bags I had the bright idea to make all of us

This was slowed down a bit today by the fact that the electricity for some bizarre reason decided to go out, all over town, for about 2 hours. Happily, it's back on now, as it is still more than 90 degrees, and would have been way hot tonight to sleep. Not to mention all the dirty laundry.

See you all when we get back! And I'm sure I'll have a picture or a thousand.

No comments: