Welcome to my world: full of four sweet boys, a great husband, and various other ramblings about my ever interesting life.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
You know you've lost your crafting mind when...
You are asked by your child's first grade teacher to build a cardboard box for the kids to use in acting out a play, and you end up with this:
I swear, it wasn't just me; it was the influence of my best friend, Susan!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Holy moly! Nice work, lady. When Gaby's school needs something like that, can she temporarily adopt you? I love the books, all with different names on them. :)
Okay, the scary thing is that another teacher asked if we could make one for her for a center for her class. I told her I would have to consult with my "team" and get back to her, lol.
4 comments:
Holy moly! Nice work, lady.
When Gaby's school needs something like that, can she temporarily adopt you? I love the books, all with different names on them. :)
LOL! funny thing is... coming from you... nothing ever surprises me :) it looks awesome!
Okay, the scary thing is that another teacher asked if we could make one for her for a center for her class. I told her I would have to consult with my "team" and get back to her, lol.
That is amazing!
Post a Comment