Thursday, November 02, 2006

Strange child

So Aaron has decided he wants to learn Hebrew. I'm not quite sure why, but he has. I'm not quite sure how to find someone to teach him Hebrew, as I don't personally know anyone who teaches it. I guess I could find him a book. I did that when he wanted to learn sign language, and sure enough, he's teaching that to himself.

Of course he's also started spelling everything to us too. Sometimes just words, and sometimes complete sentences. You have to really pay attention so you can figure out what he is saying to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might call a local synagogue. Most of them offer Hebrew school.

Cheryl said...

That's a great idea. I hadn't thought of that. I think I'll check into that. He's such a thoughtful little guy, I bet he would enjoy the history as well.