or something like that. As most of you know, I love to craft. Sewing, painting, crocheting, all sorts of stuff. Every year there is a big craft show the Saturday after Thanksgiving in McKinney, and every year a good friend of mine says I should rent a space for my stuff. Finally last year I told her that if she would set it up, I would do it. And she did. So I am. We'll see how it goes, lol. I have been busy crafting the last several months, and still haven't done nearly as much as I had initially planned and bought supplies for. Well, if this year goes well, perhaps I'll make plans for next year as well.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How did it go?
Very disappointing, unfortunately. The weather was really warm, and the Dickens on the Square festival was also yesterday at the same time, so eveyrone was apparently there. There was a record lack of number of shoppers, and it seemed the ones that did come didn't buy much. So, I have lots of product, if you need a little girl or baby gift, lol!
ROFL. I actually do need a baby gift for a little boy. What do you have?
Do you have any of the purses like you made Alissa? Cass would really love to have one. Actually any girlie purse do. :)
Post a Comment