Thursday, November 09, 2006
What a great morning!
So I spent 3 hours in Aaron's class this morning, working with the kids in his reading group on their play (the reason for the house shown in the previous post) and just generally helping out with other things. I then watched the kids at recess and had lunch with Aaron and two of his friends. I have to say that I absolutely loved it. I didn't expect to have that much fun with the kids, but they were great. What an absolutely great age! I was so proud of the kids doing the play. I've now officially been made director, lol, so I'll be going back several times before the official performance to help them. I'm going to make some props and costumes too (imagine that). What fun! We even invited the superintendent today who was just thrilled to be able to come. I know the kids are going to be so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment