Our goal this weekend was to get our guest bathroom remodeled. I can say that it's partly done. It got textured, painted, and has new flooring. The new commode is in place, as is the new cabinet and sink. Unfortunatley, we ran into some problems, and so the plumbing isn't yet hooked up, though hopefully it will be by the end of the week. And, our saw broke, so we didn't get the baseboards cut and installed, but again, hopefully by the end of the week. What we have done though looks very nice, and I just can't wait to get it all done. I'm afraid though that a nice new stylish new guest bathroom may make me want to work on the rest of the house.
Oh, and I forgot to mention. The dog ate my cell phone yesterday. Anybody have a spare Sprint mobile phone laying around, by chance?
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Beware renovation projects! I do one thing, and then I feel like I should do 50 more!
Post a Comment