Sunday, May 24, 2009

Random nonsense

So I don't really have enough to say on one topic for a stand alone blog post, so here's just a little bit about lots of things.

And in number form, too. Yes, I'm a geek.

  1. Clayton went to a birthday party yesterday for a little boy in his class at school. Also there was Joplin, Clayton's great love. I was talking to her mother about how much Clayton likes Joplin and is going to miss her this summer, and her mother told me that Joplin talks about Clayton quite a bit as well. But she told her mother recently that although she really likes Clayton, she will not be marrying him because he is a goofball. I told her to assure Joplin that Clayton's father is also a goofball, but is also a good husband, so it should all work out.
  2. My squash and zucchini plants are covered with tons of yellow flowers, and the beginnings of squash and zucchini. The tomatoes are also growing like crazy, with tons of tomatoes popping out.
  3. Abby is beginning to learn some fun tricks including dancing in a circle on her back legs like a circus dog. She is due a trip to the groomer though as her bangs have gotten so long we can no longer see her eyes.
  4. I am counting down the days until school is out even more than the kids I think.
  5. We went to Six Flags Friday afternoon/evening and not only did I ride Tony Hawk's Big Spin, but I kept my eyes open the whole time. Major thing there, people.
  6. I was doing really pretty well with The Shred, but now I am concerned I have hurt my knee and am afraid to do anymore for a few days. I may just have to settle for being fat and happy on the cruise, as suggested by Susan.

That's all I can think of for now, but rest assured if I think of more useless drivel, I will be sure to post about it.

No comments: